American Covers provides Engineered Fabric Buildings for sale or rental. These clearspan fabric buildings are another component to our tent solutions in our industrial tent rental inventory.
Applications include lunch tents, construction tents, temporary warehousing, and disaster relief tents. There are no interior supports on our fabric buildings, so you get the maximum storage space. See the EFB Gallery for more photos.
These buildings give you more control and provide that extra space you need on your own property. The savings really add up when you think about the short-term rental costs, transportation costs, and time wasted by renting a building across town. In addition, they don’t need a permanent foundation and can be erected on any level ground or an asphalt or concrete parking lot.
FABRIC BUILDING SPECIFICATIONS:
- Engineered for a 90 MPH Wind Load
- Width: 20′ to 80′
- Length: 45′ to 300′
- Height: 20′ at the center and 10′ at the eaves
- Fabric: Heavy Duty, Flame Resistant, PVC
- Four Channel Aluminum Frame
- Galvanized Steel Connections
- Kedered Fabric System
- No Exterior Guy Lines Required
- Interchangeable Parts Between Sizes