American Covers Shipping Container Cover frames are formed using state of the art Computerized Numeric Controlled (CNC) machinery. Strict quality controlled procedures ensure the highest quality products for our customers. Our frames are maintenance free and have a lifespan up to 30 years.
We use Gatorshield® Galvanized Steel Tubing for our frames. Gatorshield®, manufactured by Allied Tube & Conduit, is a patented triple-layer Flo-Coat® rust and corrosion resistant product, which has shown itself to be the best over the long haul versus all competitive product offerings. When rust and corrosion protection is needed, Gatorshield® is the best!
- Allied Gatorshield®
- 55,000 PSI Galvanized Steel Tubing
- High-grade Zinc
- Tubing wall: 12 – 16 gauge
- Tubing size: 1.660 – 2.375″
- Corrosion Resistant
American Covers has an advanced heat sealing technology process and a skilled team of fabricators constructing our shipping container covers. Strict quality controlled procedures allow for easy and fast installation for our customers. American Covers offers several types of fabric material to meet the requirements of your application.
FABRIC COVER SPECIFICATIONS:
- PVC Vinyl
- Radio Frequency, Wedge and Hot Air Weld
- Waterproof Seams
- 16 oz, 18 oz, or 22 oz
- California State Fire Marshal Flame Resistant Certified
- NFPA 701 Passes Large / Small Scale Test
- Heat Seal-able, Mildew Resistant, & High Tensile Strength
- UV Resistant & Flame Retardant Without After Treatment
- Abrasion Resistant, Weather Resistant, & High Tear Strength
- Certifications Available (CSFM, NFPA-701)