American Covers provides Engineered Fabric Buildings for rent. Our fabric buildings are used for lunch tents, storage, warehousing, fabrication shops, and disaster relief, just to name a few applications. There are no interior supports on our fabric buildings, so you get the maximum storage space. Check out the Fabric Buildings gallery for more photos.
American Covers fabric buildings give you more control and provide that extra space you need on your own property. The savings really add up when you compare American Covers short-term rental costs versus the hard costs associated with an offsite facility along with the additional transportation and labor costs associated with it. In addition, American Covers fabric buildings don’t need a permanent foundation and can be erected on any level ground or an asphalt or concrete parking lot.
- Engineered for a 90 MPH Wind Load
- Width: 20′ to 80′
- Length: 45′ to 300′
- Height: 20′ at the center and 10′ at the eaves
- Fabric: Heavy Duty, Flame Resistant, PVC
- Four Channel Aluminum Frame
- Galvanized Steel Connections
- Kedered Fabric System
- No Exterior Guy Lines Required
- Interchangeable Parts Between Sizes