American Covers provides Engineered Fabric Buildings for rent. Our Fabric Buildings are used for lunch tents, storage, warehousing, fabrication shops, and disaster relief, just to name a few applications. There are no interior supports on our fabric buildings, so you get the maximum storage space. Check out the Fabric Buildings gallery for more photos.
These buildings give you more control and provide that extra space you need on your own property. The savings really add up when you think about the short-term rental costs, transportation costs, and time wasted by renting a building across town. In addition, they don’t need a permanent foundation and can be erected on any level ground or an asphalt or concrete parking lot.
- Engineered for a 90 MPH Wind Load
- Width: 20′ to 80′
- Length: 45′ to 300′
- Height: 20′ at the center and 10′ at the eaves
- Fabric: Heavy Duty, Flame Resistant, PVC
- Four Channel Aluminum Frame
- Galvanized Steel Connections
- Kedered Fabric System
- No Exterior Guy Lines Required
- Interchangeable Parts Between Sizes